Why attend Advancing Construction: Enterprise Risk Management?
Risk has always been and will always be a critical function of a construction firm. Predicting future demand and costs is critical to protecting the profit margin of projects, as well as the profit margin of the entire firm.
This is why it’s vital that risk professionals across the construction industry come together to explore how to best mitigate shared enterprise wide risks, optimize efficiency & maximize profits. Here you will hear presentations on:
- The impact of the coronavirus on claims mitigation and management to understand what claims will become more significant in a post covid-19 world
- What you should consider when purchasing insurance in order to understand how you should incorporate insurance into your contracts
- Setting strategic goals to ensure business recovery despite economic uncertainty
- Exploring the relationship between risk and cashflow to understand the benefits of considering cashflow when designing your enterprise risk management strategy
- Investigating why creating a culture which puts safety first is vital for minimizing labor risk
Our comprehensive agenda combined with a world class speaker faculty, focused audience discussions and interactive presentations guarantee that you will leave the conference with the knowledge required to successfully identify and mitigate risk across your entire firm.