*The 2019 edition of this event has now run. Thanks to all the participants!*
The inaugural Advancing Construction Enterprise Risk Management Summit joined finance, risk and insurance professionals to share best practices in mitigating significant macro-level risks to the firm. From economic trends and managing subcontractors to standardizing safety processes and purchasing suitable insurance, attendees ensured their firm is protected for whatever lies ahead.
This meeting is part of the highly acclaimed Advancing Construction Series and allowed attendees to benchmark best practices with industry leaders. Highlights for the 2019 event included:
- Insight from economic experts on the current economic cycle and the severity of the next downturn to prepare your firm for what’s to come
- Case studies in how to diversify, reduce risk and prepare your firm for the possible economic futures
- Lessons learned from prequalification to ensure the selection of the right subcontractors and prevent the disruption that comes with subcontract default cases
- Ensuring unnecessary risk is not taken on through improper contract review and taking on risks to appease owner relationships
- Managing the rising cost of insurance and enforcement of requirements in firm
View the 2019 program here.